PDFView is a great, free (gpl) software only available for Mac, belonging to the category Utilities with subcategory PDF.
More about PDFView
Since the software has been added to our selection of software and apps in 2006, it has already achieved 5,094 downloads, and last week it gained 0 downloads.
The current version of the software is 0.14.1 and was updated on 12/20/2006. PDFView is available for users with the operating system Mac OS X and previous versions, and you can get it only in English.
PDFView is a slick software that takes up less storage space than most programs in the category Utilities.
- Print support is restored.
- When the file is updated on disk, and PDFView reloads it, it will keep the same page displayed.
- When the file path included a space, PDFView didn't manage to open the document, when called by an external editor. Fixed.
- Danish translation, thanks to Ola Berger Bungum.
- The string "continuous" was misspelled in the menu. Fixed.